Saturday, August 13, 2005

..and another beginning..

"Time flies like an arrow"

That was how my first lecture on Cognitive Psychology started.. it was the January of '99. I must've attended four of the forty lectures - give or take a couple. Don't remember anything except for the profee listing many many interpretations of the statement. I got a bad memory. But then, its been six years.. So many seasons, aspirations, hopes and desires.. accomplished and forgotten.

And now I sit here at work on a holiday. Waiting watching waiting. Soon the computer will finish doing what it has been doing. Then I'll take a local to VT and go home.

Home is where the guitar is.

Joni's been playing in my head:
   '..and the seasons they go round and round
   and the painted ponies go up and down.
   We’re captive on the carousel of time
   We can’t return we can only look behind
   from where we came
   and go round and round and round
   in the circle game.' - Joni Mitchell (The Circle Game)

No comments: