Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sea, Beer and Song

(aka The Thailand Blues)

Sometimes, i think i'm smoking too much
i'm breathing too little yeah
woah, i need to get down (he needs to get down)
down to the ground (he needs to get down)
i need some sea to get me by
i need some sea to get me high
oh just some more sea to get me by.

Sometimes, i think i'm thinking too much
i'm doing too little yeah
woah, i need to get out (he needs to get out)
lark myself about (he needs to get out)
i need some beer to get me by
i need some beer to get me high
oh just some more beer to get me by.

Sometimes, i think i'm getting too low
got nothin to see, nothin to do, nowhere to go
all i've done is comply (all he's done is comply)
now i need to get high (he needs to get high)
woah, i need a song to get me by
i need a song to get me high
oh just a plain old ditty tune to get me by.

11 comments:

@ngel ~ said...

loved these lines -

Sometimes, i think i'm thinking too much
i'm doing too little yeah ...

Im sorry but did u write it?

Brown Weed said...

hehe glad you liked it cause i sure did write it. (else i'd have credited the author)

@ngel ~ said...

That shows my stupidity ... :) and for that I already felt sorry ...

I loved the song :)
Wish I cud hear it sometime !

Brown Weed said...

haha. yes yes. i'll get around to recording it one day. :-)

@ngel ~ said...

That will be great :)
Thanks !

Pooja Nair said...

Have you set a tune to it too? cos i would really like to hum this song.. :)

Brown Weed said...

hehe. yes, tune is there. but lots of indolence is there as well. when are you two back in bombay? oh, let be, will call..

Kits said...

Sing me a song :) Can't wait to hear this in song. Do do record record..send send to me sitting far far away..will remind me of you on a snowy day :)

Amitabh said...

this is the work of a genius. take a bow :-). One day when you are sleeping, I will creep on you and steal this talent off you...hence stay away from me :-)

Amitabh said...

you should talk to my buddy Vinay from bhayanak maut....of course he plays music which I simply dont understand....but WTF, at least he has cut two albums :)

Unknown said...

Awesome fuzz ... Checking out ur blog for frst time, man u dont age, ossum as ever