Thursday, March 23, 2006

better late

I brought in Navroz sweets to office today (as I'd then got the jacket for Shome). One assorted box for each of our three rooms - badam barfee, chocolate barfee, kaju katli and mawaa. We really aren't a bad sort, we're just lazy.. and that is all.

Cancelled my friday class for the second time yet. I could've worked hard and made the cut, but I've started on 'The Great Gatsby', and it's something I'd been wanting to read since a long time.

"It made no difference to me. Dishonesty in a woman is a thing you never blame too deeply - I was casually sorry, and then I forgot." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always maintain that women and kids are alike...not to be taken seriously, mostly. just love em and they will be fine.

Surath Chatterji said...

true true!!!!

Brown Weed said...

dr. brown, unko toffee khilao!

Surath Chatterji said...

they were on a leave yesterday and I cud work in peace...It was so nice :))
But they r back... :((