Thursday, March 30, 2006

Terrified. Mortified. Petrified. Stupefied.

system reboot strongly advised
(also The King should be in town and Mom-sis are leaving for a Dubai wedding this saturday)

Will go to class tomorrow, even though I've been mainly playing electric since watching Johnny Cash (and Nikhil was right, the black Fender seems like an small easy toy after working on my classical). Bought a neat guitar stand too - Mr. Fender sits straight up by my bed, all night long.

Got accosted by a pimp on Sunday.
My name's Ramu. You don't want? Why?!!! You don't want a look?? Why??!!! Take phone number atleast - you don't have to call. No???? Whyyyyy... Ramu. Ramu. Remember, and ask for me.

2 comments:

Storm said...

:D with your looks probably thought that you were a furriner ;)

Anonymous said...

very funny...Ramu Ramu...why??? why???